Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceUltime immaginiRegistratiAccedi
Argomenti simili

Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo

Andare in basso 
+9
francesco i.
Flawless
olimpia_78_potidea
Mayfair
Xenan
Dia-Rei
=XThunderSoullX=
AristarcoX
ludosti
13 partecipanti
Vai alla pagina : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Successivo
AutoreMessaggio
Ospite
Ospite

Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del forum da diffondere ad altri fans)   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Mar Dic 08, 2009 1:54 pm

I fans di Xena francesi stanno organizzando una Convention di Xena in Francia, che comprende tutta l'Europa.

Si tratta prima di scrivere un'email a Creation Art, un'organizzazione che organizza Convention, e che ha portato in Europa Convention di Buffy, L Word e altri Telefilm.
Potete scrivere un'emai qui:
ultimart.creation@gmail.com

Tutte le informazioni(in francese) sono sul forum francese di Xena:

http://xena-immortal.forumactif.com/le-mrxf-projets-xenites-f17/une-convention-xena-en-france-t3342.htm#156199

Ultima modifica di DAnnaBiers7707 il Gio Dic 10, 2009 12:34 pm - modificato 1 volta.
Torna in alto Andare in basso
ludosti
Moderatore
Moderatore
ludosti

Pesci Numero di messaggi : 1458

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Mar Dic 08, 2009 2:27 pm

ma sarebbe come le convention che fanno in america?
AristarcoX
Divinità
Divinità
AristarcoX

Capricorno Numero di messaggi : 1489

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Mar Dic 08, 2009 2:46 pm

certo sarebbe 1 evento importante per i fans europei........speriamo la organizzino bene con ospiti di riguardo.........ma credo di si...........l'iniziativa è rivolta agli xeniti europei ma penso vi parteciperanno anche quelli di altri paesi Razz
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Mar Dic 08, 2009 3:17 pm

Non è una convention ufficiale, ma una convention organizzata dai fans.
Non aspettatevi Lucy e Renee perchè non credo verranno.
Penso che i fans francesi stiano cercando di fare quello che noi abbiamo cercato di fare altre volte in passato.
Solo che hanno bisogno dell'aiuto di altri fans dall'europa per riuscirci.
Più siamo e più probabilità ci sono per organizzarla.
=XThunderSoullX=
Moderatore
Moderatore
=XThunderSoullX=

Scorpione Numero di messaggi : 257

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Mar Dic 08, 2009 7:59 pm

Speriamo che ci riescono ad organizzarla, dopotutto anche se non è una di quelle convention ufficiali con la presenza di ospiti, è pur sempre un bel traguardo...poi chissà, se la convention riuscisse e venisse fatta anche altre volte, magari facendo sentire molto parlare di se, forse un ospite potrebbe comparire per davvero in futuro...
Dia-Rei
Moderatore
Moderatore
Dia-Rei

Bilancia Numero di messaggi : 152

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Mar Dic 08, 2009 11:59 pm

Speriamo in bene!*_*
http://namidanokokoro.splinder.com
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Gio Dic 10, 2009 12:30 pm

Ho ricevuto un messaggio dal webmaster del forum chiedendomi di diffondere questo messaggio riguardo la Convention in Francia.
Vogliono l'aiuto di tutti i fans Europei per realizzarla e anche il nostro aiuto è richiesto:

Citazione :
Hi,

My name is Xenan, and I am the webmaster of the forum "Xena-Immortal" and also of the eponymous website to come. Xena-Immortal is a French-speaking community formed by XWP fans. I am sorry if I make some mistakes in english, I hope you will understand what I am going to say. I am writing in english because I don't know your native language very well. I hope you will understand me.

The Xena-Immortal community is a very active community, and that, since the forum has been created in 2007. It is the most important French Xenite community you can find on internet. Day after day, the number of members is increasing. Moreover, meetings of fans are organized every year (and also several times a year) in different places.

But Xena-Immortal is even more than that. Indeed, the website will be soon available. Its creation has been undertook since the creation of the forum. And I would be delighted to conclude a partenership with your website. I admire your work.

I am contacting you now because French Xenites have a great project in mind and they really want to make it come true. This project is : make a Xena convention in France ! Many fans around the world, and especially in Europe, are fed up with the fact that the Xena conventions take place only in the USA, because of a financial reason. Indeed, most of the Xena fans have not enough money to go to the USA to meet their favorite actors and actresses.

That's why Xena-Immortal is launching that project. It is a plan which would fulfil many fans' wishes and even American Xenite could take advantage of it. Paris would be the perfect place for such an event because it is considered to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world, which is not nothing. On top of that, Paris is located in the center of Europe, so many fans could come there.

I would like to know if you would agree to support that action. We have to act all together, the Xena community has to support and get involved in that project so a Xena convention would take place in France and many fans would be very happy.

First, I am going to let you answer to that email to see what are your point of view about that action and then I will tell you what is our plan of action to make this project work. I have a file very detailed which will explain everything to you.

Till then, I invite you to see by yourself on our forum the passion of the Xenites for XWP : http://xena-immortal.forumactif.com

Thank you for your attention and I hope get a response from you. See you soon.
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Gio Dic 10, 2009 12:31 pm

Se potete cercate di diffondere la notizia ad altri fans italiani che non si vedono molto sul forum.
Forse possiamo fare qualcosa se uniamo le nostre forze con i fans francesi, e finalmente avere una Convention in Europa
Xenan
Novellino
Novellino
Xenan

Acquario Numero di messaggi : 31

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Sab Dic 12, 2009 3:31 am

Xena Convention in Europe !

Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Bannirexenaconvention

Hi,

My name is Xenan, and I am the webmaster of the forum "Xena-Immortal" and also of the eponymous website to come. Xena-Immortal is a french-speaking community formed by XWP fans.

The Xena-Immortal community is a very active community, and that, since the forum was created in 2007. It is the most important French Xenite community you can find on internet. Day after day, the number of members is increasing. Moreover, meetings of fans are organized every year (and also several times a year) in different places.

But Xena-Immortal is even more than that. Indeed, the website will be soon available. Its creation has been undertook since the creation of the forum.

French Xenites have a great project in mind and they really want to make it come true. This project is : make a Xena convention in France !

Many fans around the world, and especially in Europe, are fed up with the fact that the Xena conventions take place only in the USA, because of a financial reason. Indeed, most of the Xena fans have not enough money to go to the USA to meet their favorite actors and actresses.

That's why Xena-Immortal is launching that project. It is a plan which would fulfil many fans' wishes and even American Xenite could take advantage of it. Paris would be the perfect place for such an event because it is considered to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world, which is not nothing. On top of that, Paris is located in the center of Europe, so many fans could come there. For example in London in 2008, lot of fans of everywhere did the trip.

To make this plan come true, we contacted an organization in France, "Ultimart Creation". The purpose of this organization is to make conventions according to people's wishes. Ultimart Creationt has already organized conventions in France such as Queer As Folk conventions, The L Word conventions, Buffy conventions, Twilight conventions... If we are enough to ask for a Xena convention in France, they would most certainly look at our request and organize a Xena convention.

That's why we have to act all together, the Xena community has to support and get involved in that project so a Xena convention would take place in France and many fans would be very happy.

To do so, you have to send them lots of emails, telling them that you want a Xena convention in France, how important the Xena community is in the world. And explain to them why such a convention would be successful and that you are ready to do everything to make that wish come true. But, do it in your native language so that they realize that many people from different countries are interessed by this project.
I give you their email address : ultimart.creation@gmail.com

They also have a forum where you can leave comments about the conventions they have organized. Tell them that you would like having a Xena convention in France. It is entirely in French.
Try anyway to register : http://ultimart.max2forum.com

Then, post your comments here : http://ultimart.max2forum.com/les-conventions-ultimate-screen-f15/vos-idees-de-convention-c-est-ici-t697.htm

Show them that you are very excited about the idea of having a Xena convention in France and explain to them the many advantages of a Xena convention, tell them it could be very successful !

The Ultimart Creation's website : http://ultimartcreation.com/

What we are asking you is to take part in this great plan with us. I am persuaded that our plan would have a more important impact with your collaboration.

Keep in mind that thanks to our union and our passion for XWP, we will get things moving. This time, we have to hit hard and I think if everyone take part in this action we will get what we want. We can do it, it is possible and Ultimart Creation are the best to help us.

I invite you to see by yourself on our forum the passion of the Xenites for XWP : http://xena-immortal.forumactif.com

Thank you for your attention and I hope you will help us to make our dream come true. And if you think you are not going to take part in this convention in France, send them a e-mail and tell them that a convention in France will be a great event. It will help the European fans a lot. Thanks.
Tell me what is your point of view about that action and if you could make the trip to participate in a convention in France. And if you would like to help us.

Or to answer directly on our forum, it's here : http://xena-immortal.forumactif.com/le-mrxf-projets-xenites-f17/xena-convention-in-europe-t3350.htm#156364

Thanks.
http://xena-immortal.forumactif.com
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Sab Dic 12, 2009 2:32 pm

I put your message already here, but it is good you wrote it yourself
Mayfair
Moderatore
Moderatore
Mayfair

Acquario Numero di messaggi : 803

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Sab Dic 12, 2009 2:54 pm

Non so se ci avete già pensato, ma magari si può provare a far pubblicare un avviso su questa cosa anche sul sito di Xandrella.
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Dom Dic 13, 2009 1:56 pm

Xenan mi ha chiesto di tradurre questo messaggio, e mettere questo banner sul forum

Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Signaturepromotionellex

Convention di Xena in Europa!

Messaggio dal webmaster di Xena-Immortal(forum francese di Xena)

Una convention di Xena in Europa, è il desiderio di molti Xeniti in tutto il mondo, ecco perché Xena-Immortal(Una comunità Xenita francese) ha deciso di fare qualcosa. E qual è il miglior paese dove organizzare questo evento? La Francia certamente!

Sei stanco di vedere che persone che hanno abbastanza mezzi finanziari partecipano a questi eventi e tu no? Vorresti partecipare anche tu a queste convention? Questa battaglia è per te.

Vuoi combattere per realizzare questo sogno un giorno? Unisciti a noi adesso e fa avverare il nostro sogno. E’ insieme che possiamo raggiungere il nostro obiettivo e far succedere qualcosa!

Per avere più informazioni, vai qui: http://xena-immortal.forumactif.com/le-mrxf-projets-xenites-f17/xena-convention-in-europe-t3350.htm#156364

Gentili saluti,

Xenan Webmaster e Xenita.
Xenan
Novellino
Novellino
Xenan

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Mer Dic 16, 2009 5:08 am

I have very good news for you, Xenites! Thanks the efforts of all the Xenites across the world, Ultimart Creation heard us as they consider to make a Xena Convention !

Ultimart Creation will make a convention on shows with musical episodes and Xena has been selected ! Three shows have been chosen for that convention: Buffy, Glee and Xena of course! This event will take place the next year, towards December.

For the moment, none of the actors have been confirmed but you can go on Ultimart Creation's forum and tell them who are the actors you would like to see at that convention. And you have to vote for the shows you would come. Vote Xena !

Vote in crowd and XWP will be at the top of the poll so that, it will show Ultimart Creation that Xena is arousing full of enthusiam. We need the help of everybody, go go go !!

And don't forget to post lots of messages on Xena on their forum, whether it's on the show or on the actors or on the convention... It doesn't matter as long as you talk about Xena. It will show them that we are extremly motivated.

I had prepared for you a detailed help in order to help you to post on the Ultimart Creation's forum, which is totally in French but once registered, you can put the forum in English or others languages. That will really help you to post. To have the pictures bigger, click on the links on the bottom of each picture.

Go on the link : http://ultimart.max2forum.com

Spoiler:

I give to you the topics when we must post.

To claim a Xena Convention, post your messages here : http://ultimart.max2forum.com/les-conventions-ultimate-screen-f15/vos-idees-de-convention-c-est-ici-t697.htm

To say who (in the actors) you want to see at the Musical Convention and to vote to the show that you can move for, vote Xena. Post your messages here : http://ultimart.max2forum.com/convention-the-musical-f32/les-trois-series-choisis-t836.htm

To talk about the show of Xena, post your messages here : http://ultimart.max2forum.com/xena-princesse-guerriere-f33/

Here ! Now you have all in your hands for post on the Ultimart Creation's forum. I hope that this will help you to post.

But this is not a reason for you to stop sending e-mail to Ultimart Creation ! Keep doing that, the more we will be numerous and continually asking for a Xena Convention, the more it will encourage Ultimart Creation to organize an amazing event. We have to fight over and over again to make ourself heard. That's why you have to keep sending e-mail to Ultimart Creation here : ultimart.creation@gmail.com

You have dreamed of seeing Lucy Lawless, Reneé O'Connor, Hudson Leick or Ted Raimi in Europe ? Your dream is going to come true! All you need to do is to vote, to say for which convention you would come and who are the actors you would like to see at this convention. It's as simple as that... If you are really a Xenite, it won't pose a problem for you. As I am telling you, together we can do a lot of things, like having a Xena Convention in France !

Or to answer directly on our forum, it's here : http://xena-immortal.forumactif.com/le-mrxf-projets-xenites-f17/xena-convention-in-europe-t3350.htm#156364

Battle On Xenite!
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Mer Dic 16, 2009 11:08 am

Thanks for the great news Xenan! Smile
olimpia_78_potidea
Guerriero
Guerriero
olimpia_78_potidea

Scorpione Numero di messaggi : 304

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Gio Dic 17, 2009 1:30 pm

Sarebbe fantastico, io ho dato il mio contributo scrivendo sul forum della Creation...
Xenan
Novellino
Novellino
Xenan

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Sab Dic 19, 2009 3:44 am

I have very good news for you, Xenites!

Ultimart Creation has just created on its forum, the thread where you can vote for the actors you want to see at the "Convention The Musical".

And guess what ? Ultimart chose Lucy Lawless and Reneé O'Connor, the 2 co-stars of the show! You can be proud, because hopefully, one of the 2 actresses will participate in the Convention as there will be, at least, one guest per show. And, if we are very lucky, we could have the 2 actresses!

You have to go right now on the Ultimart's forum and vote for the actors you would like to see at the Convention. Go there: http://ultimart.max2forum.com/convention-t...usical-t852.htm

Vote in crowd for Lucy Lawless and Reneé O'Connor. It's a multiple-choice poll so vote for the 2 actresses. You can vote without being registred on the forum.

And don't forget to post lots of messages on Xena on their forum, whether it's on the show or on the actors or on the convention... It doesn't matter as long as you talk about Xena. It will show them that we are extremly motivated.

A detailed help, to post on the Ultimart Creation's forum, was posted here.

Go quickly to discover it, register yourself on the forum of Ultimart and post lot of messages in your native language.

Although we have succeeded to do great things rapidly, this is not a reason for you to stop sending e-mail to Ultimart Creation ! Keep doing that, the more we will be numerous and continually asking for a Xena Convention, the more it will encourage Ultimart Creation to organize an amazing event. We have to fight over and over again to make ourself heard. That's why you have to keep sending e-mail to Ultimart Creation here : ultimart.creation@gmail.com

Xena is far from being dead and still today, she is showing it to us. She is still living through our passion and as long as she will be flambloyant, Xena will be Immortal!

Battle On Xenite !!!
olimpia_78_potidea
Guerriero
Guerriero
olimpia_78_potidea

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Sab Dic 19, 2009 1:58 pm

VOTATO!

Xenan ha scritto:
I have very good news for you, Xenites!

Ultimart Creation has just created on its forum, the thread where you can vote for the actors you want to see at the "Convention The Musical".

And guess what ? Ultimart chose Lucy Lawless and Reneé O'Connor, the 2 co-stars of the show! You can be proud, because hopefully, one of the 2 actresses will participate in the Convention as there will be, at least, one guest per show. And, if we are very lucky, we could have the 2 actresses!

You have to go right now on the Ultimart's forum and vote for the actors you would like to see at the Convention. Go there: http://ultimart.max2forum.com/convention-t...usical-t852.htm

Vote in crowd for Lucy Lawless and Reneé O'Connor. It's a multiple-choice poll so vote for the 2 actresses. You can vote without being registred on the forum.

A detailed help, to post on the Ultimart Creation's forum, was posted here.

Go quickly to discover it, register yourself on the forum of Ultimart and post lot of messages in your native language.

Although we have succeeded to do great things rapidly, this is not a reason for you to stop sending e-mail to Ultimart Creation ! Keep doing that, the more we will be numerous and continually asking for a Xena Convention, the more it will encourage Ultimart Creation to organize an amazing event. We have to fight over and over again to make ourself heard. That's why you have to keep sending e-mail to Ultimart Creation here : ultimart.creation@gmail.com

Xena is far from being dead and still today, she is showing it to us. She is still living through our passion and as long as she will be flambloyant, Xena will be Immortal!

Battle On Xenite !!!
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Sab Dic 19, 2009 2:24 pm

Pure io
AristarcoX
Divinità
Divinità
AristarcoX

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Gio Dic 31, 2009 1:09 pm

Xenan Bonjour! J'ai de bonnes nouvelles pour vous fans de Xena. En effet, la France Universal a confirmé la sortie en DVD de la saison 5 de Xena, Envoyé slipcase avec deux pistes audio mais pas de bonus. Il est toujours Mars 23, 2010 sera publié en une saison case 5 et 6 de Hercules 7 DVD collecte, la piste audio seulement Français
Je voulais vous demander quelque chose. Comment avez-vous convaincre Universal xenites vous français? J'espère que dans l'édition italienne que la vôtre, même avec les épisodes. À ce point, étant donné le succès énorme, pourquoi ne pas vous demander les pétitions et Universal de faire au moins la saison des bonus derniers 6 de Xena?? Un peu comme je me souviens des fans ont fait internationale Charmed, en fait, merci à la mobilisation de tous les fans, la Paramount a décidé de mettre les éléments supplémentaires de la saison 8 avec la surprise des fans.
Je me demande si un jour ...... l'édition italienne (comme en espagnol) aura les mêmes caractéristiques que les Français, en somme ....... XENITES BATTLE ON!

per gli amici italiani , il cofanetto della stagione 5 di hercules e xena uscirà in Francia il 23 marzo . E non solo !!! il 30 marzo esce da loro pure la prima stagione di Beverly Hills 90210 ...adesso basta voglio affogare nel torrente :uhmnatale:

allora ecco il link , tra l'altro per hercules hanno fatto che mettere nel cofanetto della 5° stagione pure gli 8 episodi della 6° stagione ...in tutto 7 dvd

http://www.dvdseries.net/dvd-8952-Hercule-Saisons-5-et-6.html

http://www.dvdseries.net/dvd-8951-Xena-princesse-guerrière-Saison-5.html

http://www.dvdseries.net/dvd-8918-90210-Beverly-Hills-Saison-1.html

appena saranno disponibili le cover le posterò nella sezione apposita yup !!
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Gio Dic 31, 2009 1:28 pm

Aristarco questo è Off topic. Qui parliamo della Convention di Xena in Europa non dei cofanetti di Xena in Francia. Lo so che quella email te l'ha mandata Xenan, ma puoi sempre scriverlo aprendo un altro topic.
AristarcoX
Divinità
Divinità
AristarcoX

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Sab Gen 02, 2010 12:38 pm

ah!!! ok barb !!! il fatto è che xenan posta solo in questo post e magari aveva la possibilità di leggere il mio messaggio più facilmente . Tutto qui
ok off topic .
Cmq ringrazio il traduttore google hiiii , a proposito se altri xeniti francesi vogliono partecipare attivamente al forum si potrebbe fare un connubio tra forum !! tutto è possibile ehhhh anche parlare in francese ehhhh Razz
Xenan
Novellino
Novellino
Xenan

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Lun Feb 15, 2010 6:02 pm

Ultimart Creation has just revealed its schedule for the 2010 conventions and the Musical Convention (Xena, Buffy, Glee...) has been planned for August. The Convention will take place on August 27th to 29th.

We have not the guest list yet, but the guests of Xena and Buffy have been confirmed. However, it has been canceled for Glee. So, it is very probable that Lucy or Reneé will be present at the convention. More informations will be available very soon.

If you have any question, you can contact Ultimart Creation : contact@ultimartconvention.com
Or, you can visit their website : http://ultimartconvention.com
Flawless
Amministratore
Amministratore
Flawless

Capricorno Numero di messaggi : 2919

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Lun Feb 15, 2010 6:19 pm

aristarcox ha scritto:
ah!!! ok barb !!! il fatto è che xenan posta solo in questo post e magari aveva la possibilità di leggere il mio messaggio più facilmente . Tutto qui
ok off topic .
Cmq ringrazio il traduttore google hiiii , a proposito se altri xeniti francesi vogliono partecipare attivamente al forum si potrebbe fare un connubio tra forum !! tutto è possibile ehhhh anche parlare in francese ehhhh Razz

Esistono i messaggi privati Filippo... spank
AristarcoX
Divinità
Divinità
AristarcoX

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Lun Feb 15, 2010 8:11 pm

ma scusate quindi xenan ha appena detto che ci sarà una convention in europa ?
olimpia_78_potidea
Guerriero
Guerriero
olimpia_78_potidea

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10Mar Feb 16, 2010 2:54 pm

aristarcox ha scritto:
ma scusate quindi xenan ha appena detto che ci sarà una convention in europa ?

Sembrerebbe di sì e che si terrà ad agosto e che dovrebbero esserci Lucy e Renee Shocked Shocked Shocked
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo   Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo Orolog10

Convention di Xena in Francia(messaggio dal webmaster del fo
Pagina 1 di 5Vai alla pagina : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Successivo
 Argomenti simili
-
» xena convention 2001
» CONVENTION EUROPEA DI XENA!
» A Xena Convention in Europe