Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceUltime immaginiRegistratiAccedi
Argomenti simili

CONVENTION EUROPEA DI XENA!

Andare in basso 
4 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Amazon
Moderatore
Moderatore
Amazon

Leone Numero di messaggi : 187

CONVENTION EUROPEA DI XENA! Empty
MessaggioTitolo: CONVENTION EUROPEA DI XENA!   CONVENTION EUROPEA DI XENA! Orolog10Lun Dic 14, 2009 11:10 pm

Udite udite ragazzi, mi è arrivata questa interessantissima email da parte della web mistress di un sito francese di Xena, uno dei più seguiti.
Ve la riporto di seguito:

Hi,

My name is Xenan, and I am the webmaster of the forum "Xena-Immortal" and also of the eponymous website to come. Xena-Immortal is a French-speaking community formed by XWP fans. I am sorry if I make some mistakes in english, I hope you will understand what I am going to say. I am writing in english because I don't know your native language very well. I hope you will understand me.

The Xena-Immortal community is a very active community, and that, since the forum has been created in 2007. It is the most important French Xenite community you can find on internet. Day after day, the number of members is increasing. Moreover, meetings of fans are organized every year (and also several times a year) in different places.

But Xena-Immortal is even more than that. Indeed, the website will be soon available. Its creation has been undertook since the creation of the forum. And I would be delighted to conclude a partenership with your website. I admire your work.

I am contacting you now because French Xenites have a great project in mind and they really want to make it come true. This project is : make a Xena convention in France ! Many fans around the world, and especially in Europe, are fed up with the fact that the Xena conventions take place only in the USA, because of a financial reason. Indeed, most of the Xena fans have not enough money to go to the USA to meet their favorite actors and actresses.

That's why Xena-Immortal is launching that project. It is a plan which would fulfil many fans' wishes and even American Xenite could take advantage of it. Paris would be the perfect place for such an event because it is considered to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world, which is not nothing. On top of that, Paris is located in the center of Europe, so many fans could come there.

I would like to know if you would agree to support that action. We have to act all together, the Xena community has to support and get involved in that project so a Xena convention would take place in France and many fans would be very happy.

First, I am going to let you answer to that email to see what are your point of view about that action and then I will tell you what is our plan of action to make this project work. I have a file very detailed which will explain everything to you.

Till then, I invite you to see by yourself on our forum the passion of the Xenites for XWP : http://xena-immortal.forumactif.com

Thank you for your attention and I hope get a response from you. See you soon.

King regards,

Xenan, Webmaster and Xenite.

In parole povere, per chi non capisce bene l'inglese, vogliono organizzare una convention xenita in Francia, nello specifico a Parigi, perchè è nel centro d'Europa, in modo che i fan possano venire da ogni dove :D
Torna in alto Andare in basso
http://www.neverforget.it
Mayfair
Moderatore
Moderatore
Mayfair

Acquario Numero di messaggi : 803

MessaggioTitolo: Re: CONVENTION EUROPEA DI XENA!   CONVENTION EUROPEA DI XENA! Orolog10Mar Dic 15, 2009 12:55 am

C'è già un topic aperto a riguardo..
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: CONVENTION EUROPEA DI XENA!   CONVENTION EUROPEA DI XENA! Orolog10Mar Dic 15, 2009 8:59 am

xelektra91
Guerriero
Guerriero

Sagittario Numero di messaggi : 284

MessaggioTitolo: Re: CONVENTION EUROPEA DI XENA!   CONVENTION EUROPEA DI XENA! Orolog10Mar Dic 15, 2009 10:34 am

il mio appoggio l'hanno di sicuro
AristarcoX
Divinità
Divinità
AristarcoX

Capricorno Numero di messaggi : 1489

MessaggioTitolo: Re: CONVENTION EUROPEA DI XENA!   CONVENTION EUROPEA DI XENA! Orolog10Mar Dic 15, 2009 11:30 am

si è 1 ottima iniziativa!! bravi i cugini d'oltralpe :sorrisonatale:
Amazon
Moderatore
Moderatore
Amazon

Leone Numero di messaggi : 187

MessaggioTitolo: Re: CONVENTION EUROPEA DI XENA!   CONVENTION EUROPEA DI XENA! Orolog10Mar Dic 15, 2009 12:23 pm

Scusate, non avevo visto l'altro topic >_<
http://www.neverforget.it
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: CONVENTION EUROPEA DI XENA!   CONVENTION EUROPEA DI XENA! Orolog10

CONVENTION EUROPEA DI XENA!
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Xena 2010 Convention Promo
» Convention di Xena 2011
» Xena Convention 2004