Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceUltime immaginiRegistratiAccedi

MaryD revisiona il secondo episodio di Spartacus(No spoilers)

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Ospite
Ospite

MaryD revisiona il secondo episodio di Spartacus(No spoilers) Empty
MessaggioTitolo: MaryD revisiona il secondo episodio di Spartacus(No spoilers)   MaryD revisiona il secondo episodio di Spartacus(No spoilers) Orolog10Dom Nov 22, 2009 10:50 am

MaryD ha revisionato anche il secondo episodio di Spartacus senza dare Spoilers.

Le parti su Lucy come Lucretia:

We have our first real extended look at the relationship between Batiatus and Lucretia - very very much equals. I described Batatius in the first episode review as appearing to be a weak man but isn't...that is most certainly the case here; he isn't. I've come away feeling that Batatius is an extremely smart man who knows how to get the best out of Spartacus. VERY impressive.

The opening scene between Batatius and Lucretia has one of the funniest scenes I've seen between a husband and wife in a very very long time! It had me laughing; it was so well done. Batatius and Lucretia are going to be great characters to watch. This scene will get many many hearts aflutter (and other body parts). The first love/sex scene between Batatius and Lucretia.

At some point I'm going to have to start rating the love scenes because so far we've had quite a few. I give Batty & Lucretia a 7. Sparty & Sura get a 9.

I will make this statement just once...Lucy Lawless looks ABSOFRIGGILUTELY FABULOUS. There I said it. Moving on....

Leggete il resto qui:

http://spartacus.ausxip.com/2009/11/spartacus-blood-and-sand-season-1-episode-2-review.html
Torna in alto Andare in basso

MaryD revisiona il secondo episodio di Spartacus(No spoilers)
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» MaryD(Ausxip) revisiona il primo episodio.(non ci sono spoilers)
» Episodio 13: Kill them all
» Wallpaper di Spartacus(di MaryD)