Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceUltime immaginiRegistratiAccedi

MaryD(Ausxip) revisiona il primo episodio.(non ci sono spoilers)

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Ospite
Ospite

MaryD(Ausxip) revisiona il primo episodio.(non ci sono spoilers) Empty
MessaggioTitolo: MaryD(Ausxip) revisiona il primo episodio.(non ci sono spoilers)   MaryD(Ausxip) revisiona il primo episodio.(non ci sono spoilers) Orolog10Ven Nov 20, 2009 12:57 pm

MaryD ha avuto la fortuna di ricevere da Starz il primo episodio della prima stagione di Spartacus.
Ha giustamente cercato di revisionarlo senza dare spoilers:

Ecco i punti più importanti:
Citazione :

Sex:
Yes there is BUT it's not there because someone wanted a sex scene. There is a purpose to the scene/s. It's relevant for the people and relevant for the time it is set. Simple as that. I actually thought it was very beautiful.

Violence:
Oh yeah. Lots of that but I found myself seeing it in a way that was rather operatic than serious gore. There are moments when the MarySquick factor kicks in but that was soon gone to be replaced with caring about what happens to the gladiators; I found myself getting very emotionally attached to a couple including Spartacus which is rather interesting considering I just "met" them.

Nudity:
Oh yes indeedy. Similar with the violence, there is a context to it. Will it offend? More than likely because people will be offended if they want to be offended. I have a simple solution to this dilemma. Don't watch. Is the nudity graphic? Depends on your definition of graphic. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder or in this case, Nudity is the eye of the beholder. I found the nudity / sex to be on par with what has been shown on Australian TV. It didn't bother me all that much but then I'm a big girl and can handle watching some good looking nude people on television.

Andy Whitfield (Spartacus)

His character bio reads: A Thracian Soldier in the Roman Auxiliary who was taken prisoner. As punishment for defying Legate Claudius Glaber he was sentenced to die in the gladiator arena. Against all odds, he survived killing four gladiators. His sentence was commuted to slavery and he was bought by Batiatus to be trained as a gladiator in the Ludus. Andy as Spartacus is a revelation. I will admit to have doubts about the actor chosen as the fierce warrior Spartacus but after having watched the first episode, those fears evaporated in seconds. Andy Whitfield is PERFECT for the role. I was very impressed with the way he brought Spartacus to life. Spartacus' love for his wife is very evident and every decision he makes is to defend his village and get back to Sura.

Lucy Lawless (Lucretia).

The character bio reads: Batiatus' equal in every way, she sees every angle and manages situations with a steel grip inside a kid glove. Normally I wouldn't list Lucy as number two but in this case, Andy is the star of the show. For Lucy fans, Lucy is so right for this role. For Xena fans...there is a nod to Xena fans (well I perceived it as a nod but I could be wrong and reading it all wrong but what the heck it was fun). I do not want to give too much away but I do love watching Lucy's very expressive face. She can convey so much without uttering a word. Fascinating.

Per leggere il resto andate qui
http://spartacus.ausxip.com/2009/11/spartacus-blood-and-sand-season-1-episode-1-review.html
Torna in alto Andare in basso

MaryD(Ausxip) revisiona il primo episodio.(non ci sono spoilers)
Pagina 1 di 1