Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceUltime immaginiRegistratiAccedi

Katrina Law(Mira) parla di Lucy

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Ospite
Ospite

Katrina Law(Mira) parla di Lucy Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Katrina Law(Mira) parla di Lucy   Katrina Law(Mira) parla di Lucy Orolog10Sab Apr 17, 2010 9:13 am

Citazione :
I couldn't ask for a better person to work with. Lucy (Lawless) is just amazing. I want to be her. She's my new hero (Laughs). On the acting front, she's so giving, she's so solid and daring in her choices and she's so comfortable in what she's doing. It's one of the best things, as a young actor, you want to strive to have that freedom and validity in your movements, words and actions. Off set, she's so chill and down-to-earth and it's so nice to see that someone who's had so much success in this business, is all smiles and friendly to everyone. She says please and thank you just like every normal human being should and it's just really nice to see that.

http://www.movieweb.com/news/NEcUigffHtTTgc

Quello che noto è che Lucy è davvero molto amata e rispettata dai suoi colleghi di lavoro, Katrina non è la prima a parlare di lei così, e questo mi fa davvero piacere.
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Ospite
Ospite

Katrina Law(Mira) parla di Lucy Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Katrina Law(Mira) parla di Lucy   Katrina Law(Mira) parla di Lucy Orolog10Sab Apr 17, 2010 9:22 am

Anche Viva Bianca dice una cosa carina su Lucy alla fine dell'intervista su LA Times

Citazione :
ST: What's it like sharing screen time with Lawless? Your characters share a very charged relationship. Off screen, she says you two talk a lot of acting.

VB: She is such an awesome person. ... She was one of the best experiences for me on the show. We just really, really enjoyed exploring this bizarre, wicked character dynamic.
Torna in alto Andare in basso

Katrina Law(Mira) parla di Lucy
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Articolo francese che parla di Lucy a Montecarlo(tradotto in italiano)
» Video Gallery- Postate i vostri video di Lucy preferiti
» Articolo che parla della visita di Lucy e Jim Salinger a John Key