Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceUltime immaginiRegistratiAccedi

Our 12 favorite sci-fi and fantasy TV moments of the decade:Xena al 10mo posto

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Ospite
Ospite

Our 12 favorite sci-fi and fantasy TV moments of the decade:Xena al 10mo posto Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Our 12 favorite sci-fi and fantasy TV moments of the decade:Xena al 10mo posto   Our 12 favorite sci-fi and fantasy TV moments of the decade:Xena al 10mo posto Orolog10Mar Gen 05, 2010 4:17 pm

10. Xena: Warrior Princess—"A Friend in Need, Part II"

Meant as a companion piece to Hercules, Xena quickly surpassed its source material and embraced the potential the series had. Xena was good despite the over-the-top villains and cheesy special effects. During the six years Xena was on the air, both Xena (Lucy Lawless) and Gabrielle (Renée O'Connor) had children and lost them, they died many times, and they loved each other. However, our favorite moment came at the end of it all ...

Our Favorite Xena Moment: In the final episode of the series, something happened that wasn't common for a series. Xena died, and not in any way that would make it easy for her to return. She was beheaded, as if to say to viewers ... this is really, really the end. But, of course, that wasn't the end. Xena becomes a ghost and has another adventure to save trapped souls in Japan. While we didn't care for that part of the episode, the final moments between the ghostly Xena and Gabrielle are powerful. Despite Gabrielle's efforts to save her true love, Xena can't be brought back to life this time. However, Xena's ghost does accompany Gabrielle as she sails off for her solo adventures. It was an ending that was touching, sad and somehow perfect.

Fonte:
http://scifiwire.com/2010/01/our-12-greatest-sci-fi-an.php
Torna in alto Andare in basso
AristarcoX
Divinità
Divinità
AristarcoX

Capricorno Numero di messaggi : 1489

Our 12 favorite sci-fi and fantasy TV moments of the decade:Xena al 10mo posto Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Our 12 favorite sci-fi and fantasy TV moments of the decade:Xena al 10mo posto   Our 12 favorite sci-fi and fantasy TV moments of the decade:Xena al 10mo posto Orolog10Mar Gen 05, 2010 4:33 pm

si vabbè un ending molto discutibile......proprio per caso ieri guardavo lo speciale "on the set of the final episode" quando lucy e renee parlano di cosa faranno dopo xena etc , rob tapert contentissimo di cio che è divenuta la sua creatura , un'icona pop degli anni 90 ......e le stesse attrici affermano che si respirava un pò di tristezza sul set .......e soprattutto nelle interviste all'episodio.....many happy returns...........gli ultimi teneri momenti di xena e gab ......... tsecipo
francesco i.
Amministratore
Amministratore
francesco i.

Gemelli Numero di messaggi : 2798

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Our 12 favorite sci-fi and fantasy TV moments of the decade:Xena al 10mo posto   Our 12 favorite sci-fi and fantasy TV moments of the decade:Xena al 10mo posto Orolog10Mar Gen 05, 2010 7:52 pm

Aldilà della morte di Xena credo che l'episodio sia uno dei migliori della serie, quindi merita di essere citato anche solo per l'impegno che è stato messo nella sua realizzazione...non dimentichiamo che molte serie tv chiudono baracca in maniera frettolosa, in questo caso il finale non sarà come i fan se lo aspettavano ma risulta epico e mette la parola fine alla serie...preferisco così piuttosto che un finale aperto...è tipico del fan aspettarsi che una serie continui all'infinito e se Xena non fosse morta avrebbe lasciato questa speranza..ma in questo caso gli autori hanno dato un senso alla sua morte quindi faccio fatica capire perchè i fan non siano soddisfatti...tanto il film non ci sarebbe stato comunque.
https://xenaitalia.forumattivo.com
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Exclusive: Lucy Lawless Wishes They Hadn’t Killed Xena   Our 12 favorite sci-fi and fantasy TV moments of the decade:Xena al 10mo posto Orolog10Gio Gen 07, 2010 3:21 pm

Citazione:
When Lucy Lawless, star of the cult fantasy hit Xena: Warrior Princess, first heard that her character was going to be killed in the show’s 2001 series finale, she thought it was a terrific idea, but she has since changed her mind.
At the time, we thought that was a really strong choice,” Lawless says in an exclusive interview with TheTorchOnline.com. “But I think it really hurt the fans. I wish we hadn’t done it, actually.”
“Absolute betrayal is what the majority of Xena fans felt after the show ended,” says Mary D. Brooks of AUSXIP, a Xena fan-site. “Feelings of betrayal and rage engulfed the Xenaverse and it was not a nice place to be. There was so much vitriolic anger and hatred towards Rob Tapert and Lucy. It was very disturbing and unsettling to watch the rage against them.”
I laughed when I heard she got her head cut off,” Lawless says now. “It was such a strong choice — I’m perverse like that.”
But since then, Lawless has had a big change of heart.
When asked if her husband, Xena co-creator Rob Tapert, regrets the choice to kill Xena too, Lawless says, “Oh, I imagine so. He’s a very spiritual guy, and he’s become very wise over the time that I’ve known him.”
Lawless holds out hope that time has changed the minds of many Xena fans as well.

Leggete il resto qui:
http://thetorchonline.com/2009/08/28/exclusive-lucy-lawless-wishes-they-hadnt-killed-xena/
AristarcoX
Divinità
Divinità
AristarcoX

Capricorno Numero di messaggi : 1489

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Our 12 favorite sci-fi and fantasy TV moments of the decade:Xena al 10mo posto   Our 12 favorite sci-fi and fantasy TV moments of the decade:Xena al 10mo posto Orolog10Ven Gen 08, 2010 6:04 pm

si..un pò è cambiato il nostro mind...resta il fatto che nn si poteva accontentare tutti ......alcuni erano d'accordo...ma molti no........ormai è fatta ...... ma il modo in cui la serie è finita l'ha resa eterna , per me
francesco i.
Amministratore
Amministratore
francesco i.

Gemelli Numero di messaggi : 2798

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Our 12 favorite sci-fi and fantasy TV moments of the decade:Xena al 10mo posto   Our 12 favorite sci-fi and fantasy TV moments of the decade:Xena al 10mo posto Orolog10Ven Gen 08, 2010 6:11 pm

aristarcox ha scritto:
si..un pò è cambiato il nostro mind...resta il fatto che nn si poteva accontentare tutti ......alcuni erano d'accordo...ma molti no........ormai è fatta ...... ma il modo in cui la serie è finita l'ha resa eterna , per me

appunto..non facciamone una tragedia biblica come fanno certi fan americani grin
https://xenaitalia.forumattivo.com
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Our 12 favorite sci-fi and fantasy TV moments of the decade:Xena al 10mo posto   Our 12 favorite sci-fi and fantasy TV moments of the decade:Xena al 10mo posto Orolog10Ven Gen 08, 2010 6:23 pm

Di certo è stata una fine memorabile, anche se triste e diversa dalle aspettative dei fans.
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Our 12 favorite sci-fi and fantasy TV moments of the decade:Xena al 10mo posto   Our 12 favorite sci-fi and fantasy TV moments of the decade:Xena al 10mo posto Orolog10

Our 12 favorite sci-fi and fantasy TV moments of the decade:Xena al 10mo posto
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Top 100 Fantasy TV Show:Xena al secondo posto
» Top 10 Powerfull lesbian in Television: Xena al terzo posto
» Ten TV Spin-offs That Were Better Than the Original Shows: Xena al nono posto!