Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceUltime immaginiRegistratiAccedi

What's Lucy like in real life? Q&A su The Torch online

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Ospite
Ospite

What's Lucy like in real life? Q&A su The Torch online Empty
MessaggioTitolo: What's Lucy like in real life? Q&A su The Torch online   What's Lucy like in real life? Q&A su The Torch online Orolog10Lun Ago 31, 2009 11:27 am

Su TorchOnline.com i fans di vari telefilm hanno fatto delle domande all'Oracolo(così si fa chiamare il Webmaster del sito).
Una di queste è: Com'è Lucy dal vivo?

Questa è la sua risposta:
Citazione :

Q: What’s Lucy Lawless really like? – Andrew, Hartford, CT

Q: Your question is, no doubt, prompted by the fact that the Oracle recently interviewed the Xena star (since it was mostly about her new show Spartacus: Blood and Sand, most of the interview with run closer to its January air-date).

Lucy is beautiful — and looks remarkably fit and youthful for 41 — but it is a very approachable beauty, not like some celebrities I’ve interviewed who are so flawless, almost godlike, that it seems a little creepy.

But what struck me the most is how she is nothing like Xena. Of course I knew that that’s just a character she played, but on some level, I guess I thought it couldn’t be too far from who she really is.

Unlike Xena, Lucy is the opposite of serious. She is smart and quick and light and very irreverent. The best word I can use is impish, almost seeming to take delight in saying provocative or quirky things.

Granted, I only spent 20 minutes with her one-on-one, but I can absolutely see how she would love doing the comedy Xena episodes — the more outrageous the better. I can also see how she could (reportedly) frustrate a method actor like Renee O’Connor a little bit, because I suspect she’s very loose and casual in her approach to most things in life.

Which isn’t to say she isn’t an absolute pro at what she does, both on-screen and off. The Oracle was a total fan before meeting, and is even more so one now.

http://thetorchonline.com/2009/08/30/ask-the-oracle-will-flash-forward-be-like-the-book-whats-lucy-lawless-like-in-real-life-was-the-minotaur-a-species/

Lucy era stata intervistata da lui qui, su FIN:

http://thetorchonline.com/2009/08/28/exclusive-lucy-lawless-wishes-they-hadnt-killed-xena/
Torna in alto Andare in basso
ROC
Moderatore
Moderatore

Sagittario Numero di messaggi : 348

What's Lucy like in real life? Q&A su The Torch online Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: What's Lucy like in real life? Q&A su The Torch online   What's Lucy like in real life? Q&A su The Torch online Orolog10Lun Ago 31, 2009 11:48 am

Citazione :
I can also see how she could (reportedly) frustrate a method actor like Renee O’Connor a little bit, because I suspect she’s very loose and casual in her approach to most things in life.

Questa mi è nuova, ne sai qulcosa in piu' Barbara? wowcipo
Torna in alto Andare in basso

What's Lucy like in real life? Q&A su The Torch online
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Intervista a Lucy su The Torch Online.
» Il chakram di Xena è un oggetto magico? Risponde the Torch Online
» Life With Lucy-Australian Woman's weekly- May 2006: la più bella intervista a Lucy.