Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceUltime immaginiRegistratiAccedi

Conchords fly back for one last TV season(menziona Lucy)

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Ospite
Ospite

Conchords fly back for one last TV season(menziona Lucy) Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Conchords fly back for one last TV season(menziona Lucy)   Conchords fly back for one last TV season(menziona Lucy) Orolog10Mar Mag 11, 2010 11:56 am

Citazione :
The last time I saw Bret and Jemaine, my heart went out to the lads from New Zealand. Not the desired response for a musical-comedy act, I believe.

That seems to be the tack for the second season of Flight of the Conchords, which airlifts several celebrity guests – another sure sign the show has changed. Upcoming episodes will feature 24's Mary-Lyn Rajskub, Saturday Night Live's Kristen Wiig and fellow Kiwi star Lucy Lawless – Xena the Warrior Princess herself – in carefully conceived guest turns.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/arts/television/andrew-ryan/conchords-fly-back-for-one-last-tv-season/article1563810/

Sembra che la terza stagione sia l'ultima per Flight of The Conchord. Una serie comica che parla di due cantanti neo zelandesi in America. Lucy ha preso parte ad un episodio nella seconda stagione
Torna in alto Andare in basso

Conchords fly back for one last TV season(menziona Lucy)
Pagina 1 di 1