Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceUltime immaginiRegistratiAccedi

From RuPaul to Boston Rob: Five shows you should be watching

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Ospite
Ospite

From RuPaul to Boston Rob: Five shows you should be watching Empty
MessaggioTitolo: From RuPaul to Boston Rob: Five shows you should be watching   From RuPaul to Boston Rob: Five shows you should be watching Orolog10Sab Feb 20, 2010 5:13 pm

4. "Spartacus: Blood and Sand," 9 p.m. Central Fridays, Starz: When I tell people who've seen the "Spartacus" pilot that I'm enjoying this Starz gladiator drama, they look at me as if I might be insane. But I contend that people who bailed after the pilot are missing out on a pretty enjoyable swords-and-sandals melodrama, one that is not nearly as derivative and clunky as the show's first couple of episodes. Yes, it's violent, sex-drenched and looks a lot like a budget version of "300," but "Spartacus" is also a sexy, canny soap about the travails of Batiatus (the wonderful John Hannah), the desperate but cunning owner of the gladiator school, and his scheming wife, Lucretia (the always enjoyable Lucy Lawless).

Leggete il resto
http://lucylawlessitalianfansite.webs.com/articoli.htm#529538556
Torna in alto Andare in basso

From RuPaul to Boston Rob: Five shows you should be watching
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Have you been watching … Spartacus: Blood and Sand?
» Getting ready for a deluge of returning, new shows