Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceUltime immaginiRegistratiAccedi

Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
Vai alla pagina : 1, 2  Successivo
AutoreMessaggio
Ospite
Ospite

Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Dom Feb 07, 2010 1:36 pm

Citazione :
Lucy Lawless is in the house, and the audience stands, applauds, screams, yells, whistles and ayiyiyiyis while the theme music to the television show plays.

Articolo e foto:

http://lucylawlessitalianfansite.webs.com/articoli.htm#522720875

Ultima modifica di Xena il Gio Mar 18, 2010 2:20 pm - modificato 3 volte.
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Dom Feb 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Qui c'è un resoconto dettagliato dell'apparizione di Lucy alla Convention scritto da KT(scrive i resoconti tutti gli anni e ricorda molte cose dettagliate):

http://ausxip.com/conventions/2010LAX/ktreportday1part1.html
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Lun Feb 08, 2010 4:10 pm

Così come l'intervista a Lucy, e quella a Renee, e il resoconto di Renee che ho messo faccio lo stesso anche con il resoconto di Lucy. Tradurrò anche questo appena posso:

Lucy Lawless is in the house, and the audience stands, applauds, screams, yells, whistles and ayiyiyiyis while the theme music to the television show plays.

Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee LucyEnters

She said, "Ren said to me, 'I've got this play,' and I finally got around to reading it and it had way too many people. So I ran off to Barnes and Noble and bought something that's just for me and Renee."

So they're going to perform a play for us!

Lucy said that she and her family have moved back to New Zealand. Someone yelled about her nude scene in Spartacus, and she said she wanted to do it in a bodysuit like the one Mr. Tumnus wore in the Narnia film.

Today, Lucy's wearing jeans and a black jacket over a t-shirt, with her hair (brown again) tucked up in a knot. She looks relaxed and happy.

Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee LucySincere

Lucy fielded a couple of light questions from fans, and then talked about a recent trip to China with her daughter. Lucy said she realized how like us the Chinese are when she saw her daughter "playing cards and yucking it up with a bunch of Chinese teenagers.... we have such commonality."

Another fan asked if Lucy had ever become close friends with a fan, and it was a bit of a stalkery moment. She said that the people she becomes close to don't see her as a "star," or expect her to be a hero or make their dreams come true.

Lucy talked about how her character on Spartacus has challenged her to find ways to get inside her head -- she's a "bad" character, and yet, she's not all bad. Said that any sparks of humanity in her character are constantly snuffed out by greed and fear. "And I'm enjoying it a lot."

Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee LucyLaughing

Does Lucy like her red hair? "You know it's a wig, right?" Then when she becomes close to (Alythia?), she starts being more like her -- becomes a blonde.

How does Lucy feel about watching herself, especially the explicit sex scenes in Spartacus?

She admitted it's "cringe producing," but said it's very choreographed. "There's always two layers of clothing between the two of you, so it's not like you're going to accidentally have sex. Try explaining that to your husband!"

The line to ask questions is amazingly long. In case you were wondering. And it's amazing to me how young so many of the fans in that line are.

A very young woman just came up and asked how Lucy feels being a role model for young women -- she actually used the phrase "next generation fans" -- like her and her sister, who watched the show when they were six and eight years old, and saw Xena "kicking ass."

Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee LucyLookingDown

Lucy said that she was the face of Xena, and it's Xena who is the role model, not her.By the way, when I say there are young fans here, I mean ten-year-olds. It's amazing.

Lucy said that she lost her temper once and went from "zero to Xena in one minute" when she thought she saw a man pushing his child. Said if she saw someone hurting a child, "without a shadow of a doubt, I'd hope I'd have a cleaver handy, and if not, my bare hands would do."

What would Lucy do if she couldn't act? "I'd love to be like Dr. Gee" -- is that the forensic pathologist on A&E? I must research my cultural references better next year!

Does Lucy get recognized a lot? She said she went years as a blonde, and no one recognized her, but once she cut bangs into her hair again, and let it go dark, she's recognized all the time. Said she gets a lot of guys coming up and saying, "Are you who we think you are?" and when she says yes, they run off.

Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee LucyLaughingBig

Several very youthful fans identified themselves as being new fans, and Lucy said, "Fresh fans! They're not disillusioned yet! I love it!"

One asked about working with the late Kevin Smith (Ares, God of War), and Lucy said they had an asexual brother-sister relationship. "He was very wonderful man, and everyone feels he's still present in their lives."

Lucy cut off the questions because Renee O'Connor came out on stage, and we got the theme music, standing, screaming, applauding thing all over again.

Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Hug

"Ren and I only get to see each other on Skype these days," Lucy said when it died down.

Okay, Renee is wearing black leather pants and high heeled black boots. Just picture that for a moment

Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee ReneeLeatherPants

A fan asked who they look up to and who inspires them. Lucy said Julianne More, Judi Densch, women who are great actors and haven't had plastic surgery. "I love seeing these women who look real and beautiful at any age."

Renee said she looks up to someone who she works with, but that expecting someone to be your mentor is somewhat overwhelming. "I always look all around me to see who's right there -- these gems are all around, you just have to look around you."

Lucy: "If you're lucky enough to have had a great mother, that can be a great source of inspiration. So, my mum."

They introduce the play, and Renee said, "We considered doing 'Love letters from Xena to Gabrielle.'"

Lucy: "And why didn't we do that, exactly?"

They did a cute little reading about two friends, one of whom (Lucy) has fixed the other (Renee) up on a blind date with a guy who dies while they're in bed together (possibly because Renee's character erotically asphyxiated him with a pillow)

Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee ReneeSerious

Best line was Renee's: "Yes, Wilma, I was on top. We have the vote now, you know."

Or maybe, "He sucked the paint right off my toenails."

And then there was Renee's character's stint in prison with her lesbian cell mate.

I gotta find out what play this is. The final line:

Lucy: "You know, Janice, I'd like to hear more about your lesbian experiences one day..."

Renee: "Let me get my pillow."

Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee RenLLFunny

Saranno i miei gusti ma io trovo Lucy assolutamente affascinante in queste foto. Quando le ho viste due giorni fa, ho pensato: ma quanto è bella Lucy.
Anche i suoi modi mascolini qui li trovo attraenti, e il suo abbigliamento casual mi piace. Lucy è sempre se stessa quando sale sul palco della convention e non finge di essere quello che non è, ed è questo che mi piace di lei: la sua freschezza, serenità e il sentirsi completamente a suo agio con i fans.
L'unica cosa che mi dispiace veramente è il poco tempo che ha avuto a disposizione sul palco(non so se sia per i suoi impegni di lavoro o meno) e il fatto che quest'anno non ha fatto nessun concerto.
Spero che Lucy ci sarà anche l'anno prossimo e che prepari qualcosa, voglio vedere più foto di lei e sentire più notizie.
Capisco perchè i fans sono rimasti delusi dal poco tempo che ha avuto.
Ne sarei rimasta delusa anch'io.
Flawless
Amministratore
Amministratore
Flawless

Capricorno Numero di messaggi : 2919

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Lun Feb 08, 2010 6:01 pm

Barb puoi spostare nella sezione della convention? Smile
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Lun Feb 08, 2010 6:28 pm

Ci sono già. Come ho detto a Francesco ho voluto aprire dei topic apposta per Lucy e Renee sulla convention perchè in quello generico si perdevano in mezzo alle altre cose.
Flawless
Amministratore
Amministratore
Flawless

Capricorno Numero di messaggi : 2919

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Lun Feb 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Ah bravissima Smile
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Lun Feb 08, 2010 7:15 pm

OT

ti ho chiamato prima in chat per sapere se andava bene così. Grazie per avermi risposto qui Smile
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Lun Feb 08, 2010 7:22 pm

Intervista a Lucy su AfterEllen

It's been 15 years since the warrior princess made her first appearance on our television screens, nine since Xena: Warrior Princess finished its six-season run. Certainly none of the viewers who turned in during that first season, or even those who started watching when it became one of television history's most unlikely hits, could have imagined that fifteen years later we'd still be talking about the show, let alone seeing packed auditoriums of its fans hanging on the words of its stars and creators.

Lucy ha detto una cosa bellissima sui fans:

Citazione:
"Because I don't blog or Twitter or something, this is one way I can visit with my fans and say hi and thanks. These guys have been there for me, and I want to be there for them. And thank you at AfterEllen.com for being a part of it, too. "

Leggete l'intera intervista con le foto:
http://lucylawlessitalianfansite.webs.com/articoli.htm#522700868

Come ho fatto per Renee, riporto l'intera intervista anche per Lucy qui sul forum, così chi non ha voglia di vedere il link se la legge qui.
Probabilmente tradurrò presto questa intervista.

It's been 15 years since the warrior princess made her first appearance on our television screens, nine since Xena: Warrior Princess finished its six-season run. Certainly none of the viewers who turned in during that first season, or even those who started watching when it became one of television history's most unlikely hits, could have imagined that fifteen years later we'd still be talking about the show, let alone seeing packed auditoriums of its fans hanging on the words of its stars and creators.

As part of AfterEllen.com's coverage of the 15th Annual Xena Convention in Los Angeles, I spoke with series star Lucy Lawless about the amazing longevity of Xena.

"It's really surprising isn't it? " she said. "I couldn't have imagined it back then, but even though I haven't worked on the show in 8 or 9 years, the show just has a life of its own."

Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee LLBackstageSigning

So what turned a somewhat campy story about two female heroes in a quasi-fantastical ancient world into the fandom that refused to die? "It's the friendship between Xena and Gabrielle that sustained the fan base," Lawless said. "The connection between those two women was at the heart of the series. It gave a positive message about the transformative power of love, and had a heart that's missing from a lot of television today. "

Lawless is currently starring in Spartacus: Blood and Sand, produced by her husband and Xena producer Rob Tapert. I asked her if that series, also set in ancient times and also featuring a legendary hero, had some of that heart.

"Spartacus doesn't have the same heart," she said. "Spartacus is not a hero just because he's part of the liberation of oppressed people. He presides over an extremely bloody revolt, so there isn't that same heart story. But it's about a man in conflict, a man far more a product of his time.

"The Xena and Gabrielle characters are essentially timeless. Even though the story was told in modern idiom, those characters and their friendships and battles translated into nearly every language in the world. Everyone understood what they were up against.

Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee LucyReneeBackstagePosing

"Spartacus is a bit more focused on mere survival, whereas Xena and Gabrielle were actually working for peace and the good of all humanity."

Lawless and her family have moved back to New Zealand, and she’s hoping to do some theater before resuming filming the second season of Spartacus in May. "I'm getting back to basics," she said. "To be good at something you have to do it every day. And my kids are older and don't need me the same as they used to, so there's more time for me to go back to school, in a way, whether that’s in professional theater or doing some classes, I don't know. "

As far as television beyond Spartacus, she's not sure. "I have writers who want to write something for me, but I will say that I do not appear to be exactly to the taste of network television – and I take that somewhat as a compliment."

Lawless' roles in Battlestar Galactica and Spartacus have been primarily dramatic, as have been most of her guest appearances on other television series. But comedy was as much a part of her portrayal of Xena – is that something she'd like to do more of?

Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee LLBackstageLaughing

"I was actually offered a role on Ugly Betty, which is a great show, very smart and funny. But they wanted me to come in and kiss this one girl. It was right around the time I was doing L Word, and I was staring to feel like every time someone wanted a lesbian icon, they wheeled in Lucy Lawless.

"Regardless of what the role is for, I'm done with stunt casting. I want to do jobs because they're inherently interesting, not because it's sweeps week.”

"I'd love to do a comedy series, but I must say I'm going through a phase where I don't feel funny. Maybe I'm just really tired from doing so much publicity on Sparty, maybe I'm just getting more introspective after being really open all these years. I know last year I hardly blogged, I don't do Twitter because I know I can't keep it up, and I just think maybe as we start getting older, we have less things we want to share with the world. "

One thing Lawless does still want to share is her commitment to making that world a better place. "I've been very involved in raising awareness around climate change. I've cut back on international travel, because its impact is so huge, and there are so many things to do politically, ecologically, economically – this is something my fan base is already really switched on by, and I really encourage them to go even further in their search for solutions. "

Even after 15 years, Lawless is still happy to be at the convention. "Because I don't blog or Twitter or something, this is one way I can visit with my fans and say hi and thanks. These guys have been there for me, and I want to be there for them. And thank you at AfterEllen.com for being a part of it, too. "
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Video: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Lun Feb 08, 2010 7:25 pm

Ho letto di persone lamentarsi che l'apparizione di Lucy quest'anno è stata troppo breve: solo mezz'ora da sola, e il resto con Renee a recitare la commedia. E aveva solo un giorno. La cosa non ha reso contenti molti fans che sono andati li per Lucy. Sono rimasti delusi.
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Lun Feb 08, 2010 7:26 pm

Ho messo i due video anche sul mio sito:

http://lucylawlessitalianfansite.webs.com/apps/videos/channels/show/1424396-xena-convention-2010
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Lun Feb 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Foto della convention: Lucy

Ecco tutte le foto di Lucy alla Convention 2010.

Lucy da sola(43 foto)
http://lucylawlessitalianfansite.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=8116431

Lucy con Renee(20 foto)
http://lucylawlessitalianfansite.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=8116336

Queste sono quelle postate da Ausxip:
http://ausxip.com/conventions/2010LAX/images/index.php?spgmGal=Friday/Lucy#spgm
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Lun Feb 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Ho raggruppato tutti i resoconti, foto e video in un unico topic.
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Mar Feb 09, 2010 11:17 am

Aggiunte 13 foto di Lucy e Renee alla Convention nella galleria:

http://lucylawlessitalianfansite.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=8116336
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Mar Feb 09, 2010 11:18 am

Aggiunte 11 foto di Lucy alla Convention nella galleria:

Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Mar Feb 09, 2010 11:31 am

9/2: Su Ausxip ci sono le foto di Lucy e Renee alla Convention 2010, scattate da Ross Olmos:
http://ausxip.com/conventions/2010LAX/images/index.php?spgmGal=Friday/Lucy_and_Renee&spgmFilters=t#spgm

Su Flikr ce ne sono altre:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9302308@N03/4333733593/
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Gio Feb 11, 2010 6:10 pm

Foto di Lucy e Renee insieme

http://ausxip.com/conventions/2010LAX/images/index.php?spgmGal=Friday/Lucy_and_Renee/Photos_by_Christa&spgmFilters=t#spgm
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Gio Feb 11, 2010 6:10 pm

Foto di Lucy
http://ausxip.com/conventions/2010LAX/images/index.php?spgmGal=Friday/Lucy/Photos_by_Christa&spgmPage=1&spgmFilters=t#spgm
ludosti
Moderatore
Moderatore
ludosti

Pesci Numero di messaggi : 1458

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Gio Feb 11, 2010 7:07 pm

bellissime Smile
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Ven Feb 12, 2010 10:44 am

12/2: Ancora foto di Lucy alla Convention 2010 di Horseredhead
http://picasaweb.google.com/Horseredhead/LucyLawlessAt2010XenaConvention#
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Ven Feb 12, 2010 10:48 am

Aggiunte 4 nuove foto nella galleria

Ne volevo aggiungere di più ma si blocca.
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Ven Feb 12, 2010 1:25 pm

Altre foto di Lucy da Carpe Chakram:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/9_CA5wl-v4b7MAjelD8rYg?feat=directlink
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/ipxZ-PYJfdd_FMXzdLc48g?feat=directlink
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/n9rR_WsZ9BziCF2-7WrwEg?feat=directlink
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/yFhEJRTHbvqKpniwql5FEg?feat=directlink
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/-I5ZpHwfzMB4a3kN27jG3g?feat=directlink
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/_pXjI4O8CM1UfXSL3wCdLA?feat=directlink
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/ArxE7idlG0v78mAn45HhGA?feat=directlink

Lucy risponde alle domande dei fans:

http://lucylawlessitalianfansite.webs.com/apps/videos/videos/show/7073586-lucy-alla-convention-2010

Ultima modifica di Xena il Ven Feb 12, 2010 1:29 pm - modificato 1 volta.
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Ven Feb 12, 2010 1:26 pm

Aggiunte più di 50 foto di Lucy alla COnvention nella galleria del mio sito:

Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Sab Feb 13, 2010 2:16 pm

Un bambino è salito sul palco della Convention portando dei fiori a Lucy, e lei lo ha baciato sulla fronte. E' la cosa più dolce che abbia mai visto

Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee IMG_0915

Qui sembra che il bimbo sia piuttosto timido e Renee gli stava parlando. Lucy ha un'espressione anche lei molto dolce

Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee IMG_0916

Qui ci sono altre foto di Lucy da sola e Lucy e Renee
https://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm215/piper77_2008/2010%20Xena%20Convention%20Lucy%20Lawless%20and%20ROC/
ludosti
Moderatore
Moderatore
ludosti

Pesci Numero di messaggi : 1458

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Sab Feb 13, 2010 2:33 pm

belle le foto. dolce l'immagine del bimbo wowcipo
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10Sab Feb 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Beh devo dire che la mamma di quel bambino è stata davvero furba.
Considerando che le regole di Creation dicono che mentre gli attori sono sul palco non si possono chiedere abbracci e baci, e che non si possono fare regali agli attori durante la loro comparsa sul palco, quella mamma ha trovato il modo di mandare i suoi fiori a Lucy attraverso quel bambino puntando sul fatto che:
1) Lucy ama tantissimo i bambini e si sarebbe intenerita
2) Lo staff di Creation non avrebbe mai detto di no ad un bambino.

Comunque a parte quello la foto di Lucy che lo bacia è molto tenera. Lucy con i bambini sembra avere una dote naturale.

Il bambino è di spalle perchè stanno filmando la Convention con la telecamera(forse per un DVD futuro) e non possono mostrarne il volto, ma a parte quello dalla reazione di Lucy e Renee sembra anche timido Smile
Poi magari mi sbaglierò e quel bambino è andato li di sua iniziativa. Comunque sia è dolcissima la foto.
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee   Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee Orolog10

Resoconti, foto e video della Convention 2010: Lucy. Lucy e Renee
Pagina 1 di 2Vai alla pagina : 1, 2  Successivo
 Argomenti simili
-
» Convention 2010: News, resoconti, foto e video
» Lucy e Renee alla Convention 2010: Video in 3 parti
» Foto di Lucy, Renee & Co. alla convention 2009(Di Steven Sears)