Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceUltime immaginiRegistratiAccedi

XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS Episodes 3.12 & 5.10, “The Bitter Suite” and “Lyre, Lyre"

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Ospite
Ospite

XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS Episodes 3.12 & 5.10, “The Bitter Suite” and “Lyre, Lyre" Empty
MessaggioTitolo: XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS Episodes 3.12 & 5.10, “The Bitter Suite” and “Lyre, Lyre"   XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS Episodes 3.12 & 5.10, “The Bitter Suite” and “Lyre, Lyre" Orolog10Mer Gen 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Citazione :
I have never before seen an episode of Xena. I only knew that it was a spin-off of Hercules: The Legendary Journeys and was famous for being campy and vaguely homoerotic. I was therefore unprepared for the myriad levels of insanity that the show embraced: the gravity-defying flips, unintelligible accents, baffling special effects, melodramatic music cues, magic, midriffs, personified Gods, centaurs, and fringe bangs that make up this mystifying mess of a show. I think I may have secretly loved it a little.

Cursory research shows that Lucy Lawless, as Xena, sang her own songs, while Gabrielle was dubbed. Lawless actually has an astonishingly rich voice, emotive and sad. I wasn’t able to tell if the other main characters were dubbed or not, but the characters of Joxer, Callisto and Ares (yes, the God) all had professional-grade voices. Between the whackadoodle sets and costumes and the surprisingly good vocals, I was really enjoying this episode.

Nell'articolo c'è una foto di Xena e Ares che ballano il tango e il video di Lyre Lyre "Sisters are doing it by themselves". Leggetelo qui:

http://www.justpressplay.net/movies/tv/6334-special-musical-episodes-how-do-they-rate.html
Torna in alto Andare in basso

XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS Episodes 3.12 & 5.10, “The Bitter Suite” and “Lyre, Lyre"
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Lyre Lyre: immagini, review e screencaptures
» voi in "Xena: Warrior Princess"
» The Bitter Suite: La simbologia dei Tarocchi