Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceUltime immaginiRegistratiAccedi

Lucy Lawless Says Offended People Should Turn Off Spartacus

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Ospite
Ospite

Lucy Lawless Says Offended People Should Turn Off Spartacus Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Lucy Lawless Says Offended People Should Turn Off Spartacus   Lucy Lawless Says Offended People Should Turn Off Spartacus Orolog10Sab Gen 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Citazione :
Lucy Lawless, star of the hit television series Xena: Warrior Princess, says some people will be offended by her new television series Spartacus, which is playing on the Starz television network, and they should turn it off. Spartacus premiered on Friday and will be a new series for the Starz network. Lawless plays Lucretia who is the owner of Spartacus, who is a slave. Lawless talked of the depth of her character when she said, “She does terrible things, but she does them out of desperation and need, which is how most people get involved in criminal activities. She is venal, but she is also religious. She is full of contradictions, and my aim is to make her so real and so believable that the audience will say, ‘Yes, you know what? I can see myself doing the same thing if I was in her shoes.’” Lucy Lawless will have a few scenes in Spartacus where she will appear topless. On the subject of nudity, the 41 year old actress explained, “Really, I just feel like as long as it’s germane to the scene, it’s not offensive to me. If it is relevant and historically accurate, then artistically it makes sense. People in ancient Rome had completely different relationships to people and their bodies and sexuality and the law and religion.” Spartacus is definitely going to be a series that causes quite a stir.

http://www.current-movie-reviews.com/tv/2010/01/23/lucy-lawless-says-offended-people-should-turn-off-spartacus/
Torna in alto Andare in basso

Lucy Lawless Says Offended People Should Turn Off Spartacus
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Spartacus: Blood and Sand – Lucy Lawless (Intervista a Lucy su Spartacus)
» Rumor Lucy Lawless: Blood and SandLucy Lawless Topless on Spartacus
» Lucy Lawless: “I critici sono troppo nervosi per Spartacus!” Intervista a Lucy(tradotta in Italiano)