Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceUltime immaginiRegistratiAccedi

Lucy interview in AfterElton's Spartacus review

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Ospite
Ospite

Lucy interview in AfterElton's Spartacus review Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Lucy interview in AfterElton's Spartacus review   Lucy interview in AfterElton's Spartacus review Orolog10Mar Gen 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Why It’s Gay: Incredibly hot men in loincloths! Lucy Lawless! Lots of gay characters! And did I mention the loincloths?

When It’s On: The show premieres Friday January 22nd at 10 PM on Starz.

The Great Gay Says: “People in Hollywood were like, ‘Why? Why are you doing that? Spartacus sounds like Xena again,” Lucy Lawless tells the Great Gay. “And I was like, ‘I don't know. It's really good.’”

Regarding the show’s much-discussed female and male nudity, Lawless says, “I have to be naked on screen. I'm terrified. I hate it. But if it's right to fulfill a scene, and it's what a character would do, you gotta go there, because that part, I'm an artist. No matter what my pathetic middle-class morals [say], I want to be truthful more than I want to protect myself. [Anyway], there's plenty of things for people who like bosoms, and there's plenty of things for those who like naked male bodies. However, all that stuff is meaningless unless you care about the character.”

Fonte: http://www.afterelton.com/TV/2010/01/winter-tv-guide?page=0%2C5
Torna in alto Andare in basso

Lucy interview in AfterElton's Spartacus review
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Interview: Andy Whitfield Talks SPARTACUS: BLOOD AND SAND (menziona Lucy)
» NZ TV Guide Lucy Lawless Interview Scans - Lucy's Raunchy New Role
» Review: SPARTACUS Slays (and Guts) the Competition