Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceUltime immaginiRegistratiAccedi

Articolo:Starz set to spill Spartacus: Blood and Sand in January

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Ospite
Ospite

Articolo:Starz set to spill Spartacus: Blood and Sand in January Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Articolo:Starz set to spill Spartacus: Blood and Sand in January   Articolo:Starz set to spill Spartacus: Blood and Sand in January Orolog10Dom Dic 06, 2009 11:37 am

Citazione :
"I am Spartacus!"

Okay. No, I'm not. But if Starz's Spartacus: Blood and Sand is any good, it could reintroduce a new generation of fans to the legend of a slave taking on an empire. The original Stanley Kubrick-directed classic is an immortal part of entertainment history, but it's one of those films that you don't see on TV much in the age of DVDs.

According to a network release, Starz will premiere their take on Spartacus in 13 one-hour episodes kicking off Friday, January 22nd at 10 p.m. If you see previews for the series and get flashbacks to 300, you're not imagining things. It's clear the producers tapped into that stylized, graphic novel style for the show's visuals.

Shot in New Zealand, the show employs CGI, digital imaging tricks and other cinematic effects to sweeten the show's look.

Lucy Lawless (Xena, Battlestar Galactica) and John Hannah (The Mummy, Rebus) lead the costumed cast as muscled men grunt and slash their way through action-packed battle sequences.

My only problem with the upcoming series is its subtitle. Blood and Sand? It sounds like a rejected pitch for a Baywatch spinoff or a Monty Python spoof of Lawrence of Arabia. Still, they're going ahead with it.

Fonte
http://www.tvsquad.com/2009/12/05/starz-set-to-spill-spartacus-blood-and-sand-in-january/
Torna in alto Andare in basso

Articolo:Starz set to spill Spartacus: Blood and Sand in January
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Review: 'Spartacus: Blood and Sand' on Starz
» Spartacus: Blood and Sand - Sacramentum Gladiatorium on Starz.com
» Starz makes a comback with violence, slow motion in ‘Spartacus: Blood and Sand’