IndiceRegistrarsiAccedi

Condividere | 

Ausxip intervista Leslie-Ann Bradt (Nevia in Spartacus)

Vedere l'argomento precedente Vedere l'argomento seguente Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioOggetto: Ausxip intervista Leslie-Ann Bradt (Nevia in Spartacus)   Dom Dic 06, 2009 11:35 am

Nevia è la Body Slave di Lucretia e la vedremo in tutte le scene con Lucy.
Ausxip l'ha intervistata e ha detto moltissime cose su Spartacus, la Nuova Zelanda e anche Lucy.
Ecco alcune cose che riguardano Lucy soprattutto

"
Citazione :
Recently I met up with Lesley-Ann Brandt (Naevia) from Spartacus Blood and Sand and took the opportunity to ask her about her role on Spartacus. In addition to chatting about the role of Naevia, Lucretia's body slave, on Spartacus, Lesley-Ann reveals what she finds interesting about New Zealand and how it compares to her former homeland South Africa, her reasons on why she chose to be an actress, a hidden talent or two and Naevia's love for gladiator Crixus and what's next for her after Spartacus Blood and Sand."

"Tells us a little about your role of Naevia?

Naevia is one of the few characters in the show that will really surprise the audience. She starts off quietly in the background and by the end of the show she becomes the reason for Crixus (played by Manu Bennett) to live. She is Lucretia's most trusted slave so when the her most trusted slave and her favourite gladiator Crixus start a love affair, things get a little tricky. The love between Naevia and Crixus is very similar to that of Spartacus and Sura. It's real, pure and honest. You see her strength grow from episode to episode and by the end you'll have a very clear understanding of the women who captured Crixus heart. He shows his vulnerability to know one but her. It's amazing what they go through just to be together, life within the ludus is not easy for slaves and the introduction of love and hope to someone who has never lived freely can very dangerous."

"You have been working with some of AUSXIP’s favourite actors (Lucy Lawless, Craig Parker, Erin Cummings), producers (Rob Tapert, Paul Grinder), and directors (Michael Hurst) on Spartacus, what have you learned from them?

Lucy is an amazing women as I said before. I'm in pretty much every scene she is in and just getting to watch her and John Hannah work together is acting gold! She is a brilliantly talented women with a huge heart. Her charity work with Greenpeace and Starship is really inspiring and then to see her juggle all of that with a family...I take my hat of to you Lucy! Rob sure has picked a wonderful team on this show! And working with a Producer of Rob’s calibre and experience has been invaluable to a young actress like myself."

"Are you aware of the huge interest Spartacus has generated amongst Xena fans because of the previous Xena connections of Lucy, Rob, Michael and Craig Parker?

Yes and it's phenomenal how dedicated they are. Let me tell you, it's extremely humbling for any actor to have someone like your work and acknowledge it, but these fans take it to a whole other level. I know that every single actor on the show is so very grateful for the support of the fans!"

"Are there any set stories or secrets that you could share with the AUSXIP audience? You do happen to be working with one of their favorite people (Lucy Lawless).

Lucy is a big goof ball!!! My nick name for her was "Wittle Wucy Wawwess"and she called me "Wes". We had this funny bath scene where Lucretia is being bathed by Naevia in a milk bath and right at the end of the scene she sinks down into the water, stealth like and starts blowing bubbles and doing her best synchronised swimming impersonation....the crew just about lost it! "

Leggete l'intera intervista su Ausxip:

http://spartacus.ausxip.com/cast/lesley-ann_brandt/
Tornare in alto Andare in basso

Ausxip intervista Leslie-Ann Bradt (Nevia in Spartacus)
Vedere l'argomento precedente Vedere l'argomento seguente Tornare in alto 
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Intervista *esclusiva* a Massimo Rotundo
» Intervista di Chiaverotti su RDM
» Spartacus
» Intervista a Lola Airaghi per "La Cronaca di Cremona e Piacenza"
» Bookring : La verità di Corrag

Permesso di questo forum:Non puoi rispondere agli argomenti in questo forum
 :: SPARTACUS - IL TELEFILM SULL'ANTICA ROMA :: Cast & crew-
Andare verso: