1. I'm from Philadelphia. My brother works in a meat-packing factory. And I love "ADRIAN!" Who am I?
2. Which saga continues next year with Eclipse?
3. Which Maurice Sendak books gets the big-screen treatment next week?
4. What will Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin be doing together next March?
5."I'm no clean kid" is an anagram of which movie professional?
6. Russell Crowe. Jane Campion. Lucy Lawless. Peter Jackson. Which
flightless bird? Which fruit?
7. What have Catherine Owens and Phil Joanou both done?
8. What comes after Generations, First Contact and Insurrection?
9. Rubber-bonce. Part human, part pachyderm. Large mass of sand. Soft fabric in a shade of navy. The first four what?
10. Only one of the top 20 films at the box-office this decade has an entirely original screenplay. (That is to say it is not a sequel and it is not based on a play, book, comic or any other original source.) What is it?
3. Where the Wild Things Are
4. Hosting the Oscars
5. Nicole Kidman
6. Kiwi. They were all born in New Zealand.
7. Directed films for U2 (Rattle and Hum and U2: 3D)
8. Nemesis. The question refers to successive Star Trek films.
9. David Lynch films (Eraserhead, The Elephant Man, Dune and Blue Velvet)
10. Finding Nemo