Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

IndiceUltime immaginiRegistratiAccedi
Argomenti simili

Articolo sulle celebrità e la beneficenza(menziona Lucy)

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Ospite
Ospite

Articolo sulle celebrità e la beneficenza(menziona Lucy) Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Articolo sulle celebrità e la beneficenza(menziona Lucy)   Articolo sulle celebrità e la beneficenza(menziona Lucy) Orolog10Mer Ott 14, 2009 10:34 am

In questo articolo la tipa che scrive si lamenta che troppe celebrità si stanno dando alla beneficenza, inclusa Lucy(che menziona nel suo blog), e si chiese se sia per attirare l'attenzione o altro?

http://blogs.nzherald.co.nz/blog/spy-rachel-glucina/2009/10/14/are-we-being-bombarded-celebrities-supporting-charities-and-their-corporate-bene/?c_id=1501119&objectid=10603175

Questa è la risposta che MaryD ha dato al suo blog:

Citazione :
"I have a serious issue with this writer who always has a swipe at Lucy in her column in the Herald on Sunday. She takes a swipe at Lucy for raising awareness with the sign on campaign and yet she devotes her entire column to a charity she supports (and I support as well butthat's not the point). Argh. Doesn't mind getting Lucy fans to read her column because she puts Lucy's name in it. Double bleh."

I, a fan also, don't mind her putting Lucy's name in her column as often as she wishes and will hit on the blog a hundred times hoping for more.
I think she is totally right in this blog and I do not take it as a swipe.
I remember her blogging the "Cherry Orchard" premiere in April and reporting to the world that Lucy and Rob jumped the seats. Remember? Without Ms Glucina the world would not have known. But she blogged it and rightly so because apparently they did jump rows. I read afterwards that Ethan Hawke was speaking somewhat low and it was difficult to hear him and in any case... if you're on stage you sure wouldn't like to see empty seats in front.
These are better be taken anyway.
In the same blog Ms Glucina had genuine praise for Lucy's new hairdo at a time when many fans were still missing the locks and also for her radiant beauty inner and outer. As you say she might not be a fan but objective she does insist to be and it sure should and is appreciated.

As to Lucy drawing attention to herself by default...as I said I totally agree. She is also drawing attention to all the great causes she supports and endorses and also to Spartacus, individually and combined and both intentionally and by default and it's all perfectly alright. "It's a mutually beneficial partnership" as Ms Glucina writes.
Elaborates on it later though, poses a theoretical sounding question even, but feels like she answered herself in a way.
Great causes are supposed to be drawn attention to, both intentionally and by default I think and anyway, sounds like Mr Key had a field day... at the end of which, who knows, he may even have decided to go to Copenhagen after all.

Io sinceramente penso che la beneficenza sia molto importante, e le Buone Cause, hanno bisogno di attenzione.
Se una celebrità come Lucy vuole attirare l'attenzione su una buona causa, non ci vedo nulla di sbagliato.
Altre celebrità lo fanno, e il fatto che i fans li seguono nella beneficenza è una buona cosa, perchè attirano anche gente comune. Quindi sono d'accordo con MaryD a riguardo.
Voi cosa ne pensate?
Torna in alto Andare in basso

Articolo sulle celebrità e la beneficenza(menziona Lucy)
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Articolo in italiano sulle scene di nudo di Lucy(foto non adatte ai minorenni)
» Articolo che parla di Lucy alla Supernova swing(serata di beneficenza di Starship)
» Articolo sulla Comic Con(Menziona Lucy)